Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hellloooooo 180's!

I'm there! I saw 189.6 on the scale yesterday and 188.4 today, so I think I'm here to stay...for a little while. :)

Had my 2nd fill today. Since I've lost 10 lbs since my first fill four weeks ago and my appetite is staying dimmed almost long enough she only added .5 cc bringing me to a total of 5 cc.

NSV yesterday!! The Hubster took me out shopping for camo gear to wear hunting. I was able to get a jacket in a size Large and pants size XL, probably could have gotten away with L in the pants too if I wasn't going to be climbing trees in them. Squeeeeel!

8 comments:

Diminishing Lucy said...

Hey Sarah...Sarah, I just realised that the blog hop code for Fat to Fit wasn't actually showing, so thanks for alerting me! If you have a look now, you'll see the "Get the code here..." link.

Sarah G said...

Got it!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love being able to fit into smaller sizes? Makes it all worthwhile!

Melissa {Suger} said...

Congratulations! I love that, oh, send it back, I NEED THE SMALLER SIZE moment. Sigh. Excellent.

Catherine F. said...

Awesome! Such a great feeling to go down a size, whether it's dresses, t-shirts, pants, bras ..... god it feels good! Congrats.

Christine said...

180s! Fannnnnntasssstic! Congrats!

Liz said...

That is awesome!!!

Pamela E. Williams said...

Congrats to you!!