1.Are you late, early or on time?I am usually on time or a bit early, I hate to be late!
2. Name 3 things you dislike and 3 things you like:Dislike:
Waking up to a sick kid(s)
Being lied to
Cheating in any form
Like:The sound of kids laughing
Time alone with my husband
Cooking
3. Are you a morning or night person?
I'm more of a night owl.
4. What is your favorite clothes store?Consignment & thrift stores right now, I can't afford to drop a lot of $$ on clothes I won't be in for long.
4. What is your favorite clothes store?Consignment & thrift stores right now, I can't afford to drop a lot of $$ on clothes I won't be in for long.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in life and in blogland.
In Blogland I've been enjoying reading all the BOOBS posts! It sounds like a very positive experience for a lot of ladies.
In life, it's been a long tough week. Sick kids, financial stress, etc, etc... nothing I haven't dealt with before, it will all work out.
1 comment:
Ugh - sick kids are noooo fun. I hope everything gets back to normal soon.
Post a Comment