Friday, October 22, 2010

Sailing Through the 180's

It's only been 17 days since I broke into them and this morning I'm sitting on the cusp of leaving at 180.8. Wow! Granted I lost pretty quickly during that 4 day period of being over-filled and not being able to eat properly. I have been working my ass off, quite literally, on the treadmill 4-5 times a week and hiking to hunt too.  As a NSV this past week I went shopping and bought some size 14 Levi's! They button  and zip but leave me with a severe muffin top so I can't wear them in public yet but it won't be long! Woo Hoo!

7 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Woooohoooo!

Island Bandit said...

wow! that's fantastic...... soon you'll be saying syonara (sp?) to the 170's!!! keep on working that butt off

Read said...

Yay!!! That's fantastic!!

Nikki P said...

hay that is awesome news Sarah

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sarah, that's GREAT!!!

Bonnie said...

I'd comment, but I'm too busy being jealous! Awesome job. Wish I could fly through the 240s as easy as you flew through the 180s.

Christine said...

That's fantastic! Congrats missy!!