I went the easiest route I could think of to avoid having to actually drive the 40+ miles round trip to the running store. I found the newest version (Brooks Defyance 3) of my worn out shoes (Brooks Defyance 2) and ordered them in the same size. It was a little bit of a gamble since I've lost so much weight since I was fitted last year, I thought maybe I didn't need a wide anymore but I did it anyway since return shipping is free at zappos.com. I placed my order at about 8:30pm last night and they were on my doorstep around 10:30am today. I paid extra for 1 day shipping but since it was so late I assumed my order would process and ship today sometime and I'd get my shoes tomorrow. I just really didn't want to wait around for days to get them, the free shipping said 3-5 days. I found out too late that they commonly upgrades to overnight at no charge. Lesson learned. Oh well. My size gamble paid off though, they are a perfect fit! Here they are in all their purple accented glory:
I put 3.4 miles on them shortly after their arrival. *grin*
6 comments:
Nice shoes! Congrats!
I love purple - nice shoes!
I need some new shoes myself. I got some cheapo walmart specials. I really need to invest in some good ones. Cute shoes too. Good going on the 3.4 miles.
Look at you, with your workout shoes and awesomeness!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net
Wonderful purple shoes! I ordered my Nike's from Online Shoes when I needed new ones this summer in time for our trip to California which included walking across the Golden Gate Bridge.
Woo Hoo!! They are totally cute and will serve you well! I love things that are cute AND helpful.
Post a Comment