Monday, October 11, 2010

Sweet Relief!

The nurse took out .4 of the .5 ccs put in last week. I was able to eat a 1/2 cup of dinner and not get sick! I threw boneless skinless chicken breast, frozen corn, a can of black beans, chopped onions, and 2 cups of salsa in the crock pot before I left this morning. (I found the recipe this morning on someone's blog but I can't remember who.) Everyone else had theirs in a whole wheat wrap, I had mine in a bowl with a little cheddar cheese on top. Yum!

BTW I weighed 190.sumthin' at my fill, today I weighed 186.sumthin. Mostly water I'm sure but still, 4 pounds in 5 days? Totally not worth feeling that crappy, if you ask me.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Hopefully you'll feel better! Recipes sounds yummy!

Christine said...

That sound is totally my kind of thing. Beans and corn and all that jazz? ooooh yes! Congrats on the surprising 4 pounds loss! Keep doing a great job, Sarah! Man, look at how much weight you've lost since your surgery! That's pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, Sarah! *HUGS*

Read said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Lady Lap Band said...

Oh I'm so glad you feel better now! I know what having to much fluid feel like I had to go to the ER once because of it!!!

Breanne
www.ladylapband.blogspot.com