My name is Sarah and I am a salty, savory, crispy, crunchy food addict with a tendency to crave chocolate. I can usually ignore/suppress/defeat my cravings but my will power wanes during a certain time of my monthly cycle.
Today, I got a Large fry from Mc*Donalds at lunch time today while out running errands.
Today, I snacked on Gouda cheese I bought at a small local dairy all afternoon when I wasn't really hungry.
Today, I made and ate a small banana split for dessert.
In my own defense I only ate maybe 12 or so fries before my band, Obi, stopped me (Yes I decided to use The Hubster's suggested name of Obi Wan Bandobi or Obi for short.) and I got rid of them right then.
4 comments:
Oh, Sarah, I am right there with you. I have had a very bad snack week. I really hope I can blame it on my TOM. Here's hoping we both get back on the wagon this week!
I love McDonald's fries, but can't even look at them now because of a particularly bad stuck experience with them - in the car. No great advice except to try to make your indescretions as healthy/low cal as possible.
Good for Obi - she's doing her job..... or is Obi a "he"
I'm so with you on the salty chocolate-y cravings during a certain time each month. I think all we can do, is recognize it and do our best to mitigate it. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your band's name! Good luck!
Post a Comment