Saturday, November 6, 2010

Plateaued, Stall, Stuck But That's OK!

Almost 2 weeks of no real loss, I've just been hovering between 179 and 181. I knew this would happen eventually so I'm not surprised or down about it. I know my body is still changing even if my weight is not. My new size 16 Levi's from last week are loose in the waist and baggy in the butt & thighs and my 14's are now publicly acceptable. (When I bought them they buttoned and zipped but created an unhideable muffin top.)

My step-dad came over yesterday and gave my treadmill a tune-up. Later today when I get home from shooting clays with the Hubster I plan on an intense work out. Hopefully it will help me break this plateau.

3 comments:

Christine said...

yes yes yes! I love this!!! Look at way you're zooming down in pants sizes! Be patient with your body and keep doing what you've been doing. I promise it will eventually respond.
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net

Kaycee said...

Hey, I'm a new follower of yours! I love hearing that your going down in pant size! I am trying to lose weight also and can't wait for that moment! Congrats on your weight loss and I hope it keeps going down in lbs! I like your motivation!

Amaris said...

Love your attitude!