Here's me heading out for my 7th consecutive run today. Trying to keep from injuring myself and/or burning out I "only" put in 2.53 miles. Did you get your run (or work out) on today?!
I'm doing this because I challenged myself to run at least one mile everyday in December. Someone mentioned (sorry can't remember who) it on a blog, I think it was originally posed by a running magazine. As I mentioned above I don't want to hurt myself or burn out so I think I'll just resolve to exercise every day this month. I was already planning on doing 30 Day Shred tomorrow.
8 comments:
7 runs? Wow. Why?
Love that you are running everyday. What is the 30 day shred? I'm intrigued..
Very impressive! I actually exercised last night for the first time in 2 weeks! Been doing great with food, but need to get back on the exercise wagon. Yesterday was the first day of a trend!
GRacious I miss running, good for you, running everyday during a holiday month is awesome!
I am not working out these days, walking hurts due to sciatica and anything else is out of the question since I get winded walking to the bathroom. I'm just watching calories and trying to not gain a super ton until the baby gets here.
Keep it up girl!
Great job! I need some of that motivation. :)
So cool!!
sweet! i love this. you look very prepared :-) stay warm!!! do you have yak tracks???
Post a Comment