I think you look beautiful, but you're right, they don't do you justice!You looked fierce in your dress. :)
Very nice pictures. The dress is perfect on you. :)
Great looking couple! I'm glad you went with the purple dress. :)
I think you are so pretty. I love your smle and that curly hair.
You look beautiful, Sarah! (And those boots from the post the other day are *RAWR* hot!!! Way to rock them out!) Happy Holidays to you! Christinewww.phoenixrevolution.net
just wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! :)tracy c.
Love that dress on you!
Lovely couple!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I think you look beautiful, but you're right, they don't do you justice!
You looked fierce in your dress. :)
Very nice pictures. The dress is perfect on you. :)
Great looking couple! I'm glad you went with the purple dress. :)
I think you are so pretty. I love your smle and that curly hair.
You look beautiful, Sarah! (And those boots from the post the other day are *RAWR* hot!!! Way to rock them out!) Happy Holidays to you!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net
just wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! :)
tracy c.
Love that dress on you!
Lovely couple!
Post a Comment