Hubby and I had some time alone this afternoon while the kids were still at school. We went to lunch and then stopped in a couple of store in the local "outlet" mall. I hit the Hanes, L'eggs, Bali store for a bra and shape wear to go under the dress (the short purple one) I am wearing to the Holiday dinner on Sunday. Then we went to Van Heusen and got him a pair of slacks, on our way out we impulsively stopped at Bass to look for shoes for him. I ended up looking at boots for myself...and we both fell in love with these pretty babies. I was in absolute shock when I tried them on and they actually zipped all the way up. The 8's zipped but the calf was very snug and they were a bit tight in the toe so I tried an 8.5 and found a keeper. Besides rubber galoshes I have never owned a pair of over the calf boots, like ever. I was so excited I was literally shaking when I was reboxing them to go up to the register. We went home to see the kids off the bus and to pick them up to go into town but no one wanted to go. I changed into my skinniest jeans, pulled on my boots and off we went to run some errands. :) My kids took these when we got home tonight...




They are not an extended calf but they do have an elastic gusset at the top 4 inches or so, good thing too or I don't think they would have fit.
16 comments:
I like them :o)
Love it! Those boots are hot!
I love them...they look great on you!
gorgeous !
Great boots. I have the same problem getting the tall boots over the big calves. :(
Love it!! I remember the first time I was able to get some knee high boots on over my calves--such a great feeling. Cute pair!
Love the boots!! I can totally relate as I bought my first over the calf boots as well last week...doesn't it feel fab!
I'm loving those boots! Congratulations!
Sexy! Can't wait to see the pics of you in the purple dress the night of. :)
That is soo exciting! I live in my boots. It is a thrill when you slip over those darn calves!!
Great boots- very nice.
Oh my heavens I LOVE LOVE those boots!
Woowoo, you go, sexy girl! Love those boots!!
oh! i am sooo jealous.
Those are some sexy boots! Looking hot!
Fun boots! I've never owned over the calf boots either because I have huge calves. :)
Post a Comment