- Stick to the Bandster rules, get back down to my original goal weight and maybe a bit lower
- Run a race - already registered for a 10k on Feb 19th!
- Run another race, maybe a half marathon
- Keep toning & tightening
- Get my shoulder straightened out so I can strength train
- Get a job!
- Run/walk/bike 800 miles
- Keep in better touch with my extended family, specifically my Pop-pop & brothers
I am also on the search for my *word* for 2012, 'cause you know all the cool bloggers are doing it. ;)
What are YOUR goals for 2012?
7 comments:
I know it is only one day away, but I have not thought about it yet. I like that you have the miles for the year. I think that is relly cool. I don't walk very much or fast but still think that is really cool.
I'd like to set a mile goal. I need to do the math on that!
Love the goals!
Love your goals :o)
Great Goals!!
My goal for 2012 is to make this the last year I work on losing weight and the first year I work on maintaining.
Happy New Year!
-Patrick
Moved my blog to wordpress>
http://responsibility199.wordpress.com
Great job setting goals!! Its creates personal accountabilty (for me)! I have been running since July 2010, and have run in a 4k, and a 5k race. Great job registering for the 10k. That is my next race distance!! Good luck can't wait to hear how you do!!
Post a Comment