Wednesday, December 28, 2011
In A Bad Way
I need a fill. I know it. I'd go get one if I had the $150 to do it. My eating has been crappy, too many sugary treats and carby crap. I've been running VERY regularly but my weight is up. I'm up higher than I'm comfortable with for being in "maintenance". I stepped on the scale yesterday afternoon and I saw 154, I had been hovering around 150 for quite a while I didn't like it much but was OK with it figuring it was part muscle gain from so much running. But 154 is too much. Time to reign in the calories and get back the hell on track!! I am so disappointed in myself. I am ashamed. I am embarrassed. I've started tracking my food again. I am going back to Bandster basics. I need some back up, ladies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Good for you for recognizing it and putting your foot down! It is so very normal to resolve to eat better in the New Year. :) You are just being normal! Get it done, sister!
Hopefully tracking will help you get back in control. If not, you should find a way to get a fill.
The fact that you care about 4 lbs shows your dedication-- what would 4 lbs have meant to you before you lost? Not as much I'm sure. Now you know you have to tune-up your eating-- I think that THAT recognition is great (and you'll get those pounds off soon!)
Tracking will help, and I notice when I follow the Bandster rules, I actually don't need as much fill, cause if I am avoiding the sugary sliders I do a lot better!!
You can do this :o)
I think Christmas makes all us consider a fill - but if you're legitimately hungry between meals and such, go for it! :)
You know best!
I seriously blame December. I love Calorie King for tracking they have the best food database.
Christmas is just such an easy time to let good habits die and easy one's re-surface.
Post a Comment