What I refer to as the Shred is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. It has three 20-ish minute workouts at different intensity levels. I am most comfortable doing Level 2 at this point. She uses a 3-2-1 interval system as in 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes cardio, and 1 min abs, repeated that 3 times. All you need is some hand weights and a mat if you floor is hard. At no point does she give you a break and you're constantly switching up what you are doing so the time goes fast. They are intense work outs that I enjoy a lot. I've never actually done it for 30 days straight but I can see how doing that would get you "shredded". It's great for cross training days and days that I just don't have the time to get out for a run.
4 comments:
I have heard good things on this one, I think I need to put it o my wish list :o)
I've been wanting to try this... guess I might have to get it for myself. :)
Thanks for posting about this. I've been wanting to try it!
One of these days I need to try this!
Post a Comment