Friday, May 25, 2012

Buster Brown Pics

 This is Buster Brown taken a year ago. I don't know the whole story but he and his litter mates came into the shelter very sick. He is the only one who survived thanks to round the clock hands on care from my aunt and uncle. When I saw this picture back then I wanted him but we just lost Jessie and weren't really ready for a new dog, especially not a puppy,He was adopted out to a lady along with a female who was his "cousin". Two weeks ago that poor lady came back and surrendered them back to the shelter due to losing her job and having to move to New York to live with her son. My aunt says he's Pug, chihuahua, and pom.
This is Buster Brown now. How could I say no to that face? The day we are planning on bringing him home is exactly 1 year from the day that first picture was posted. Fate, destiny,  or just plain meant to be whatever you want to call it he's joining our family!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah- I love him. What a great addition to the family.

Vanessa said...

OH My God! He is soooooo cute!!!!! Congrats!

Colleen said...

That face...how can you resist. So cute!!!

Kelly said...

Look at that adorable mug!

Dawnya said...

He is a keeper!!! I'm super excited for you.

Sam said...

He's so cute, congrats on the new adorable addition to your family :o)

Lee-Ann said...

Awww, I love a puggy face. So sad that he was so sick.

Julie said...

I finally sat here and read back to your new shoes.
First off, your new dog is so cute and what a perfect home for hime to be calling his.
The near miss, I would be upset and motivated to do whatever it takes to make sure it doesn't happen again and she knows just what could of happened.
When I drive activity bus we must stay near or on the bus, I have tried to find the track or at least park some place I can walk. Good for you finding and doing.
I am sorry about your foot/ankle/leg. I hope you heal fast. I too still have issues with my leg that the doctor can't figure out but moving is a must so I keep trying.
I think I'm going to try the shred again too. It's been a year and I hated Jillian the full time I was doing it but I did it so gotta get back into it again.
Thanks for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed weekend!

Rhonda said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got him after all. :)

Morgan said...

What an adorable little baby!! I believe that we are given our 'babies' for a reason, they are here to help us learn a lesson while we spoil them. I am glad you two were brought together!