Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Do It For You & Nobody Else But You


Whether you have 5 or 105 lbs to lose, whether you choose weight loss surgery or not, whether you are in the active losing phase or maintenance, whether you are just getting started or are getting started again, whether you want to run 1 mile or 100 miles, it all comes down to doing the work to get you there. It all comes down to you and you and you and you and you and you. Yes, I'm pointing at YOU too there!

I did this to me.


Nearly two years ago I made the decision to under go weight loss surgery, to get a Lap-band to be exact. I made changes to my diet and my band helped me control my portions. I started to exercise, my band just sat there.

I did this to for me.


You can too.


Take charge.
Take responsibility.
Believe in yourself.
Make the better choice more often than not.
Be your own best advocate. 

You deserve it.

No one else can do it for you. 

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hells to tha Yeah!!!!! Great post all TRUE!

jennxaz said...

wow! great pic...you have come a long way!

Liz said...

GREAT POST!!!

Dani said...

Looking good!!:)

Dawnya said...

Awesome post...and very accurate!!! If it isn't being done for you...then it won't work. I do this for me....everyday I do this for ME!!!

Thanks for sharing.