Today I took a little road trip with the middle school honor choir. We trouped over to the San Juan Island Music Educators Association Honor Choir/Orchestra/Band performance. I drove Holly & 2 other students down and was to help chaperone. Their wasn't much chaperoning to be done since they were in rehearsal from about 9:15am until noon (They had a small drink/potty break in the middle.) then more rehearsal from 12:45-3:15pm, the performance started at 4:00pm. Mostly I sat around in my truck as there wasn't anywhere comfortable to sit inside where they weren't rehearsing. After lunch I was going stir crazy and tired of playing Angry Birds so I got out to go for a walk. Lo and behold I found the track and it was empty! So I skipped my happy little butt out there and walked 9 brisk laps in Lane 8, based on the signage I walked 2.52 miles in about 45 minutes. A cold wind gave me a little ear ache at a certain curve of the track but I rocked it out. :)
What could have been a day devoid of exercise wasn't and I am so proud.
3 comments:
Good job!
great job finding it and getting your exercise in...you rock!
that is so awesome .Way to go!!
Post a Comment