1. I've been in a funk this week. No real motivation or energy to speak of. I have to psych myself up to get anything done and then crash again shortly after. I've been tired, crabby, and mopey. Just want to hole up and sleep.
2. Tuesday the kids and I all had dentist appointments. Thank goodness it's a small office (only 1 Dr) and when we all go there's never anyone else there so the kids have the run of the toys/books. Averill had the last 2 of 4 cavities filled that he decided needed intervention 2 wks ago at her cleaning. She was calm and brave, I was very proud of how she handled those horrid shots.
3. Holly has 2 retained canines that will require oral surgery and braces to bring down. Can you say cha-ching?
4.
5. My eating has been crap this past week or so. Too many junky snacks. blurgh
6. I did level 1 of the 30 Day Shred yesterday and my legs and butt are sooooo sore today, to the touch even. Damn you, Jillian!
7. I have run for a total of 5 minutes this week, on the treadmill at 4mph. Trying to ease back in so I don't re-injure or aggravate my tendonitis.
8. Pilates/yoga are going well I am seeing improvements in my core strength, YAY!
9. Weight is holding steady in my maintenance range so that's good.
10. School is out on June 15th for the kids. It's going to be a long summer.
Edited to add:
11. I emailed my aunt about Buster Brown and told Andy I thought we'd lost him. He called down there and was told Buster was already adopted out and she gave my name as the adopter! Then I checked my email and my aunt said she had hidden him away for me before she left. I cried a little. I didn't realize how hard I had my heart set on him until I thought I'd lost him.
5 comments:
Hope we see a pic of the new puppy dog! And Sarah, I hope you bust out of your funk. Like now. Because the longer you're in it - the worse you'll feel. And that no es bueno.
OOOH my heart sank when I saw number four, too.
glad it turned out well in the end.
xo
MizFit
Yay for the new puppy!!!! I love me a pug pug!
Awww. I love happy endings :o) I can't wait to see your new puppy.
On point 5, OMG braces are brutally expensive...we are going through this now with my daughter. Anyways, I just followed.
Post a Comment