Friday, May 4, 2012

BYOC

The most loverly Drazil has yet again proposed some serious questions for this fine Friday...so with out further ado here are my answers.

1. Do you have any Mother’s Day traditions?

Hubs makes Eggs Benedict for me and the kids, we then go to my mom's house for lunch and hang out for a while.

2. Do you take a daily vitamin? Why or why not?

Yes almost everyday, right now I'm working on a bottle of Centrum Silver chewables, they were the only chewables in the store that weren't gummi or a flavor I can't stand that day.

3. Do you wear perfume every day? If yes, what kind?

Not everyday but when I do it's Sun, Moon, and Stars by Karl Lagerfeld.

4. When you walk or run or work out outside – what do you take with you?


I always wear my Road ID.

Runs: Nathan Speed Belt, cell phone, chapstick, gloves/hat/sunglasses, Garmin 305 & heart rate strap

Walks: All of the above except for the Speed Belt, I wear a giant fanny pack that holds two 20 oz water bottles, first aid stuff, baby wipes, a towel because I am usually with the family.


5. Repeat question. Summarize your week.

Pretty humdrum week around here. Hubby's been out at the archery range a lot setting up for the 3-D shoot this weekend. Then some asshat went and stole 10 of the burlap target bags and he had to replace them *again*. Assholes.

Some folks in Blogland have had some serious complications and/or set backs that have served as a warning to me to watch myself, my health, and my band carefully.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Thank you Sarah.
Have a blessed weekend!

Kelly said...

Yay Sarah - you blogged again! Love your posts, wish you would update more. :-)

jennxaz said...

mmm eggs benedict!

Rhonda said...

Hope you had a great weekend! :)

I, too, have been trying to focus more on my health and my band since seeing all the complications floating around out there. So scary. :(