Laura Belle is at it again.
1. Tomorrow at o'dark thirty we will leave to go get Buster. It's a 6-ish hour drive, depending what time we hit the Seattle area and how bad traffic is. We'll stay overnight and come back Saturday.
2. Buster may not called Buster by the time we get back, I have another name in mind if it fits I'll reveal it later.
3. I finally bought something in preparation for his arrival. It's a food/water station called a Neater Feeder. I ran across it at the feed store when we stopped to buy bird food. We'll stop on the way back and get the harness I want (not sure of his exact size) and food (don't know what he's currently on).
4. My overnight bag is packed and waiting.
5. We may come home with two dogs. There was one dog that fit Andy's criteria for a possible hunting dog and we plan to meet him while we're there too.
6. Holy schamoley, what are we thinking????
7. I ran 4.5 miles on the treadmill on Tuesday, it was wonderful!!
8. I'm about to start book 3 of the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. The the writing is mediocre and the sex scenes are redundant but I am liking the general story line so I won't give up.
9. I set up the kids' pool last weekend. I had blocked the memory of the towel debacle it causes and spent the week washing/drying towels and kicking myself in the ass.
10. My 8g iPod that my dad handed down to me took a dump yesterday. Not a huge deal really, but I was going to give it to Holly and now she's disappointed.
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Live, Laugh, Love!
3 comments:
I thought the same thing about 50 shades! It wasn't the best, but I liked the story.....hahaha
don't believe it when they say 2 dogs are easier than 1! laundry...laundry...laundry!
My friend just finished the trilogy and I'm still in book 1. Had to download it on my kindle so no one would see what I was reading lol...didn't feel like explaining that one to the kids!! Way to go on the treadmill!! And we are setting up our pool too this weekend.
Post a Comment