1. What's the oddest diet you have tried? Or which ones have you tried and were any successful?
I've really only seriously dieted maybe 3 times in my life, they were; Metabolife, Slim Fast, and Atkins. SF and Atkins were equally successful just not in the long run.
2. Do you prefer baths or showers?
My daily ritual is a shower but I enjoy baths as a stress reducer but not to actually bathe.
3. What is your favorite breakfast food?
mmmmmm Bacon
4. What’s your least favorite word?
Starts with a "c" rhymes with punt.
5. Repeat question…make someone a Superstar for a day! Whose blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you the most this week and why?
Amaris had some very positive comments for me. :)
4 comments:
First of all, thanks SO MUCH for the shout-out. I was really surprised to see my name listed there.
Secondly, thanks also for your enthusiasm about my surgery date. You gave me a great big smile!
*HUG*
came across your blog so wanted to say hi! congrats on your surgery soon to be.
mmmmmm...Bacon!
Say your comment on Dee Dee's blog and wanted to say congrats on getting your surgery date. My experience was so positive and I'm feeling so great a week out. I'm so hopeful that the experience will continue and I'll finally lose and keep off this weight.
Post a Comment