Thursday, July 8, 2010

Back from vacation and I'M APPROVED!!

We just got back from our vacation yesterday. We towed our our camper down to Ocean Shores, WA and stayed at the Quinault RV Park. Weather wasn't bad but got better on the 5th & 6th. We had a lot of fun, fought a little, & ate a lot of junk. It was a week of "yes" for the kids, ice cream at 10am? Sure! Sm'ores for lunch? Absolutely! Go-karts? Sign us up! Bumper cars? I get the red one! I am however dreading the credit card bill. Oh well, you only live once, right? The worst part was that I woke up yesterday at 5am sick to my stomach, I threw up twice then went back to sleep for a while, woke up still nauseous and it only got worse. I knew better than to try to eat anything so I suffered nausea and vomiting saliva and small amounts of water during the entire 6 hour drive home. Miserable I tell you, just miserable. We highly suspect bad Mexican food.


I felt like a whole new person when I woke up this morning. I felt even better about noon when I got the call to tell me that I am approved!! WOOOT! It's looking like August 9th as long as we can pull the money together. I am in shock. First of all the insurance specialist was supposed to let me know when she submitted my file so I thought I was still waiting for that to happen. Secondly I really thought I would get denied and have to fight. Holy cow! It's really going to happen. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Justine said...

That's wonderful news!
So sorry not to have written you a comment before; would you believe that I've only just noticed that you gave me an award way back when? I'm so sorry to have been a bad blogger. And thank you for nominating me!

TJ said...

Congrats on the approval!!

Cheeseburger Girl said...

That's Great! Congrats.

Jenny said...

WOOHOO!!!