I'm trying my best to keep up on all the posts but don't have time to comment. I've been wrapped up in preparations for our upcoming vacation. Congrats to all who are doing well! Hang in there to all who are struggling!
The last news I got from my clinic was that my pcp had gotten all the chart notes they had for me submitted but it wasn't 5yrs worth, so we're now waiting for my ob/gyn's notes to fill in the gaps.
Tomorrow is my birthday. My mom is baking me a cake. I'm pretty sure dear hubster hasn't gotten me anything yet. I know I'm at least getting a new vacuum though, Punky dumped out about 1/2 of flour today and I broke my vacuum trying to clean it up.
3 comments:
Happy Early birthday and have a safe Holiday weekend!
Happy (almost) birthday!!
Happy early birthday!!!!
Christine
Post a Comment