I was in agony after the novacaine wore off last night for several hours until hubby shared a couple of his leftover pain pills and I was able to get to sleep. Good news is that I can walk almost normally today! YAY!
Good thing since I need to get my house relatively company ready & go to the store for a kid friendly snack before 1pm. I have a play date scheduled with a former co-worker and her 3 children. Hopefully the weather will stay nice and we'll spend most of the time outside.
I weighed myself today, back up to 220. Not surprising since I haven't been able to stay out of the jerky this week. I have resisted the temptation of sweets so I'm proud of myself on that front. Those would have required a special trip to the store which is a major deterrent because, well, I'm a little lazy about going to the store. Sometimes living in the boonies has its' perks. :)
1 comment:
Keep moving forward! You're doing great and I'm glad you feel better.
Post a Comment