1. What was your first pet?
The first one that we had long term was a Pug named Clyde. We got him when I was 4, he was hit by a car when I was 16 and had to be put down a couple days later. Very sad, I still miss him.
2. When did you lose your virginity? (Okay – before you throw stones and break out the holy water – first of all – this is not my question. It came from a follower and I obliged cuz I like it…so there.) Obviously don’t answer if this is too personal…..but don’t hate me for putting it out there.
I was 14, he was a two-pump-chump. It was a one time thing, I didn't do it again until I was 17.
3 & 4 – I’m combining these two cuz this answer could be long. A follower (thanks Steph) asked if I could ask what a daily meal plan looks like for each of you – out of curiosity and out of possibly learning new foods to try.
I'm not banded so it wouldn't really help anyone.
Edited because Sally said you never know...
Today:
B- 2 eggs scrambled w/ a crumbled up slice of deli turkey, a little grated cheddar cheese, and some fresh guacamole
L- McD's 3 piece chicken tenders, medium fries & diet coke (had to pick up DH from Sea-Tac airport on short notice, no time for lunch at home)
Snack- Tablespoon of guac rolled up in a slice of deli black forest ham, handful of trail tropical trail mix
D- Trader Joe's grilled chicken burger patty & thin slice of cheddar cheese cut up over spinach w/ Kraft fat free zesty italian dressing, the rest of the guacamole & a sprinkle of fake bacon bits (awful I know but I love the extra crunch, need to get some sunflower kernels or something)
5. Repeat question: What blog or blog comment stayed with you or stuck with you the most this week and why? Grace's Fat Chance
1 comment:
LOL at q 3 &4...you never know!!!
Post a Comment