1. If your heart had a singing voice, whose would it be?
Faith Hill
2. What is your most disgusting habit?
Picking at my face, now an unconscious habit picked up during my severe acne days.
3. Carmen and I were talking about Chicago and our fears...for those of you going (and those of you not you can answer as if you were going)...what is your biggest fear?
I'm not going but I would have to say, not fitting in or at least not feeling like I fit in.
4. This isn't so much a question but a challenge. Name one thing you will do for just one day next week in the name of health and commit to it on your blog and to us.
One day next I week I will take a hike. I've been wanting to visit a new trail and this is the perfect excuse!
5. Whose blog or comment stuck with you the most this week? Falon at She's Done Lost It. Her "sticky subject" posts were thought provoking for me.
3 comments:
Hey Sarah! Thanks for the comment on my blong, I'm stalking, err I mean following your blog now. I'd love to meet up with you sometime this summer if you want... we really are pretty close (I live in Marysville)! Then we could flaunt our pictures like everyone else does in thier "look who I met today!" posts. Woud'nt that be fun?
That does sound like fun!
Sarah! I hope your cortisone kicks in soon. My plantar fasciitis has completely gone away since losing weight.
PS- I'm an official follower of yours now... thanks!
Post a Comment