Thursday, June 17, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award



Thank you to Debbie over at Weigh to Go: Diary of a Fat Chick for this award. It's my first ever. *smile*

Now I have to tell you all 7 things about myself I haven't already and then pass the award along to 7 other bloggers.

1. I was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska. I'm on my 3rd time living in the Lower 48 and I think it's going to stick this time. I do not miss the cold and snow at all, however I do miss the long summer days and not so dark summer nights.

2. I had a breast reduction back in Oct 2003 after losing about 40lbs. It is one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I love my boobs.

3. I love being a SAHM. The first year or so was tough but I also had infant twins to care for as well as my older two kids while trying to find my groove. I have taught myself a lot of skills I might otherwise not had the time or energy for.

4. I drive a Suburban. Every kid has a window seat! I can't wait until I don't need so much seating and can get a little zip-zip car.

5. I love to tinker with stuff and get dirty. There isn't a home improvement project around here that I didn't have a roll in planning or executing. Electrical is the only thing I don't mess with.

6. I used to want my house to be the one the neighbor kids flocked to. Now I know I don't really enjoy the extra company. Or mess, or food bill. "Get outta my ditch!" will by engraved on my headstone. LOL

7. I love to read. I got the Kindle app for my iPod Touch and have had a hard time not going broke downloading books on it. I will read just about anything that can keep my attention but Stephen King & Dean Koontz are a couple of my favorite authors.

I would like to pass this award on to the following people:

1. Christine at Phoenix Revolution
2. Beth at Who Hid the Donuts?
3. Grace at Grace's Fat Chance
4. Tricia at Fight Fat Phobia
5. Julie at The Accidental Fat Chick
6. Justine at Adventures in Bandland
7. Cheeseburger Girl

5 comments:

-Grace- said...

Thank you so much Sarah!!! :)

Girl Bandit said...

Congrats on the award

Butterfly/Amy said...

Congrats on the award. It was nice to learn different things about you.

Beth said...

I'm honored, Sarah! Thank you SO much!

Christine said...

Squee! Seriously?! Thanks Sarah! It's my first bloggy award! I'm honored!!! *jumping up and down*
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net