OK so not really I didn't get shot, shot but I got *a* shot. I went to see my podiatrist today and had him give me another cortisone shot for my bone spur. With all the activity of lawn mowing, hiking, and walking with hubby I was starting to be bothered by it again. Hopefully I won't be in agony after the novacaine wears off this time. Last time I wished he had just cut my foot off!
Yep I already did the hike I set as a goal for this week. Hubby & I took the kids to hike the trail at the Point Whitehorn Marine Reserve. It's about 1.5 miles round trip, pretty flat except for the switchback trail & staircase down to the beach itself. That was a killer to come back up! Everyone made it, and we only had one minor injury. My son stepped into some stinging nettles and cried the whole walk back. The tide was almost in when we went so there wasn't much to see on the beach but I hear when it's out you can find purple starfish all over the place. We'll definitely be going back.
For Father's Day we had The Girl & her bff watch the little ones for a couple of hours so hubby and I could go through the archery course. I was just the water girl, I don't shoot archery, at least not yet according to the hubster. It's a 2 miles loop through the woods with 31 shooting stations. It was fun to watch him, he's not a bad shot!
2 comments:
Sounds like you have had a very energetic week already! Well done.
I would love to see some pics of the purple starfish when you go back! Thats so cool. WTG for getting your goals done!!
Post a Comment