Friday, July 23, 2010

B.Y.O.C. July 23rd

1. Let’s brag a little….what’s the best perk you’ve ever had in your job (current or past)? Any employment counts - even if you’re a stay at home mom – you have perks.

A big perk of being a SAHM is the freedom of being my own boss. I decide what tasks and/or chores to perform each day and once those are done I don't have to worry about finding something to do to "justify my pay".

2. Do you ever lie in your blog?

No

3. What do you wear to bed?

Depends on my mood & the weather really. Nude or just underwear if it's hot; nightshirt w/or w/out pants/shorts if it's cooler.

4. Where do you go for advice?

Hubby 99.5% of the time. On-line mom boards, my mom & step-dad, and/or family members.

5. Repeat question. Make someone a superstar without using a blog award. What comment or blog stuck with you the most this week and why?

Christine left me a comment that really made me think about how I bribe and/or reward my kids with junk food. My first reaction was to be offended that someone was questioning my choices as a parent but I decided to take it as constructive criticism instead. :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Sounds like being a SAHM is popular around here!! I want to be my own boss!!! Have a great weekend!