Friday, July 30, 2010

B.Y.O.C. July 30th

1. What is your favorite genre of movies? (comedy/romance/horror/action)

I love comedies, romance, action, mysteries, & thrillers. I stay away from horror. For example I will never watch "Mirrors" or anything along those lines. I saw some movie years ago where a ghost was trapped in another world and used a wardrobe mirror to communicate and harm people. Freaked me out!


2. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?

Garlic honey chicken & steamed rice, egg rolls, pot-stickers.


3. Okay no one kill me for this one - and don't answer if you don't want to BUT I just saw some preview for Dr. Phil on swingers and I wondered - what's your take on swingers.....for it, against it, do it, would never do it, etc.?

Wouldn't do it, I'm not against it but I know it's not for me.


4. Let's go back to a repeat question. Pick one thing you'll do one next week that is for your physical/mental health.

Monday puts me 7 days out from getting banded so I will be starting my prescribed pre-op diet. I will stick to it like white on rice!


5. Repeat question. Which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?


I also love to see the before/after pictures, new outfits, weigh-ins, I can't wait to post some of my own. :)

No comments: