1. Love or money? High salary or job satisfaction?
Love & job satisfaction. I've been poor & not paid well at a job that didn't suck at the same time, love was what got us through it.
2. What is your favorite time of day?
Early morning just before the kids get up, it's quiet and peaceful and a whole new day is ahead of us.
3. My in-laws just had their wills done so it made me wonder this. Do you have a will? Did you tell anyone your wish to be kept alive or not?
No we don't but we really should. My husband and my mom both know they are to donate what they can, pull the plug, and cremate the rest.
4. Repeat question. Pick one thing for one day you'll do next week that aids in your physical or mental health.
I will be active with the kids. We'll hike or take a walk or something.
5. Repeat questions. Make someone a superstar for a moment...whose comment or blog stuck with you this week and why.
I'm going to have to go with Grace, I was catching up on everyone I follow late into the night last night and her posts are still floating around in my head this morning. I have to agree with Drazil, she's on the brink of something major.
1 comment:
Thank you for the shout-out, hun. I really needed that boost today :)
Post a Comment