Friday, June 17, 2011

Bring Your Own Crazy

Drazil over at It's Just Me, Drazil & Sheniqua has issued another list of questions for this fine Friday.

1. Do you make your bed every day? Tell us about or show us a picture of your bed comforter?
 Nope, occasionally I straighten my comforter out but that's usually just before I dump the laundry out to sort it. Hubby & I sleep under separate blankets; his are fairly thin quilts his mom made one thread bare and the other nearly brand new. I have a faux-down comforter that I have two duvet covers for one is a striped chocolate brown and the other is a silvery tannish color w/ a flower pattern. It's a total pain to put the comforter in alone so I've been using it bare since I took it out to wash the silvery cover last week.


2. Johnny Cash or Elvis? Thin crust pizza or deep dish? Coke or Pepsi? Beer or wine or neither?
  • I've not really experienced much their music, but as a country fan I'd probably say Johnny Cash.
  • Thin
  • I was a Pepsiholic for years before switching to diet and then diet caffeine free. Coke was OK if that was my only choice. I've been off soda for over a year now.
  • Beer for sure, if I'm drinking at all. To me wine is g.r.o.s.s.   

3. I recently went through my list of blogs I follow and was at my limit so I unfollowed bloggers who haven’t blogged in at least 6 months. I want to start following some more new blogs. Who’s your fave lately? Funniest? Most inspiring? Can you link them for me??
(Just) trying is for little girls is my running inspiration! (She also happens to be running a give-away.)

Andrea the Kitchen Witch is always cooking up something yummy! 
 
The Hungry Runner Girl is a little quirky, a lot funny, posts lots of silly pics, and coming back from stress fracturing both of her FEMURS! Inspiration at its' finest!

Stephen at Who Ate My Blog? Has lost 266 lbs!!  


4. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life. Blog life has been pretty quiet, not much to say/report. I have been reading daily and commenting where I can and updating my June Boom Challenge report.  Real life has been uneventful for the most part. I blogged about what was bothering me, got over it, and forgot about it. Kids are now done with school. YAY!

1 comment:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Pepsiholic...ha - me too!