Thursday, June 9, 2011

No New Orthotics For Me

Bummer, I had forgotten that our insurance company had changed since the last time I got them. The new company does not cover orthotics at all. Crap. I guess it was sort of a blessing that I put my appointment on my calendar for tomorrow (it was really today) and they didn't call to confirm with me yesterday and I missed it. I thought the call this morning was to confirm for tomorrow was to ask where the hell I was. Oops.


I guess it's time to shop for some Dr Scholl's.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I have PF and my insurance won't pay either. I did get great tennis shoes made for PF - they are Ecco RXP, they really help.

Becky said...

Bummer! Custom orthotic are expensive. I wish my husband's insurance covered them too. I'm been wearing Saucony Progrid sneakers and they super duper help with my plantar fasciitis.