Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Friend Making Monday

Or Tuesday as is the case here, or Wednesday if you're in AU. :) I was tagged by Allyson at Circles of Zen to participate.

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's questions on your own blog then add a link at in the comments of this post at Kenlie's blog All The Weigh - Friend Making Monday. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. 





1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge. 
Milk, eggs, half & half, cheese (mozzarella string, cheddar, gouda), sweet tea

2. What kind of milk do you drink? 
I don't actually drink much anymore but I buy 2% because that is least expensive around here and my kids go through it like crazy.  


3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? 

I prefer fresh but for convenience and affordability I keep various frozen kinds around at all times. I always have canned green beans on hand.

4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge?  
Milk, water (in the door dispenser), sweet tea, Crystal Lite lemonade


5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator?
Usually only when something spills or leaks badly or the crumbs at the bottom start to bug me.
 
6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now?
Onions, it's pretty empty right now it's time to go produce shopping.

7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now?  
Butter


8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? 
Salad fixings & fruit

9. How often do you shop for groceries?
I do a big shop every 2 weeks on payday and fill in a little as needed in between.  


10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? 
It's in the freezer but it has to be my son's glow stick. He thinks putting it in there will make it last longer. 

 

No comments: