Are you celebrating?! I did! Today happened to be a running day for me and since it was nice this morning I decided to chance it with the twinkies. I hit the road with them in the bike trailer/stroller. It was Week 1 Day 2 of my Bridge to 10k training. While my pace was a little slow (4.04 miles as opposed to 4.73 miles when I ran the same routine solo on Monday) it was totally understandable considering I was pushing an extra 116 lbs. Wish I'd thought to take a picture!
3 comments:
Yay!!! You did some for me too! I didn't run. BUT.... I walked my dog AND I signed up for a boot camp that starts Monday.... surely that counts for something. lol
Wow, way to run and bring the twins! I need to take a page out of your book. Seriously, I think I'll take a spin today with my two in the jogging stroller! Why do I think I can't exercise when I don't have someone else to watch them. Silly mommy!
Does running around the house all day cleaning it count? lol Did not run, but kept busy all day. Keep up the great work and you will be ready in no time for that 10K.
Post a Comment