| My very own birthday cupcake! |
June 30th, 2011 - My 35th Birthday! Cupcakes for breakfast is a tradition I started for my kids when my oldest was little. Not wanting to have to make my own treat I went and bought a "gourmet" cupcake for myself and a tray of cinnamon rolls for the family.
12 comments:
*drools over cupcake* Happy, happy birthday Sarah! :)
Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy the cupcake. Looks yummy. : )
Mmm... that gourmet cupcake looks heavenly. You're gonna have to give up where you got it so the next time I'm up there I can make a stop... or wait maybe you should keep it a secret and save me from myself, lol.
Happy birthday!
Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Have a fantastic day :)
I hope you had a great birthday
Happy Birthday Beautiful!! A cupcake for breakfast is the way to go. I hope your day was filled with wonderful things.
Happy Birthday!
Happy, Happy BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a wonderful day - and from the looks of that cupcake, it started out good!!
I wanted cupcakes all day between you and the Cozy Coconut!! Happy birthday, sorry I didn't get a chance to say so yesterday!!
Happy Birthday to you! You must be over the moon feeling and looking so great on your special day. :)
Happy belated birthday dear!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment