Friday, June 3, 2011

BYOC!

Drazil's Friday Bring Your Own Crazy!

1. If you could pick any name on Earth for yourself – would you change yours and what would it be?
Nope, I like my name however common it may be, and it suits me fine. 

2. If you’re a worker-outer…what time do you partake in such activities? There are SO many theories about when it’s best and not best to work out….like the morning is better since you have an empty stomach or the night is not good because you won’t be able to sleep…etc, etc. – so I’d like to hear your theories.
I don't have any theories, I just work out when ever I can. I am not a super early rise which is what working out before my kids get up would require. For now I in house stuff after my older two are off to school or wait until they are home in the afternoon so my oldest is there to watch the twinkies so I can go run. However, I prefer getting it out of the way in the morning so I don't have to shower twice.


3. If you drive a car – what kind is it and if you could drive any car – what would it be?
My ride is a Chevy Suburban. I have many dream cars...I'd love to have an old pick-up truck, a Mazda Miata convertible, and a luxury sedan.

4. Can you be totally honest in answering this next question and tell me what you think of tattoos? More importantly – what do you think of the people who have tattoos – specifically women?
I love tattoos, more specifically though I love well executed, well thought out, well placed tattoos on men and women. If you have a tattoo you automatically get points in my book for being a bad-ass. You lose points though if it looks like it was done by a 3rd grader. (You get what you pay for, find a great artist and spend the $$, good tattoos aren't cheap.) I don't judge anyone based on their tattoo(s) unless they are obviously gang related and/or of offensive content.  And if tattooed women are floozies add me to the club roster!! And since you didn't ask let me show you (some of) my tattoos.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Blog life is good, I reached out for help and got some good advice. :) Real life has been stressful but nothing I haven't been through before. Lap-band life has been the toughest it's been in a while, dealing with that too. 




2 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Awww - I love that you love tattoos! So cool!

Beth Ann said...

We have some amazingly inked chicas around these parts! Totally cool!