Tuesday, February 15, 2011
More Pictures!
Since Amanda asked I had hubby take a few more pics today. :) She didn't ask for my tattoo pics but I figured since they were peeking out from under my sleeves today I'd get a couple of close ups. My right arm is all my girls, Holly is my 13 yr old, and Averill & Lydia are the twins. My left arm is my son Wyatt. I also have a calligraphy style bird on the back of my right shoulder and red/pink roses surrounded by forget-me-nots on my right thigh.
Kerry Linden of American Beauty Tattoo in Bellevue, WA did the addition of the twins & their names and touched up Holly's fairy in June 2009. The original was done by Vinnie of Rebirth Tattoo in Anchorage, AK about 13 yrs ago.
One more just because Lydia took it and it turned out kinda cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You look fabulous! :) Thanks SO much for sharing your pics - I love seeing your progress! And I also love your ink. When I hit 60 down (in about 9 more lbs) my reward is a small tat, my first ever. Yes, nervous :P
You look great!! Thanks for sharing!
You look amazing, Sarah! And I'm loving those tattoos! :)
You are looking great! Love the tattoos :)
Very nice. Love tattoos with meaning.
Looking good! I just went shopping today because I needed stuff to wear for our trip to Georgia and everything I own is much too big. Feels good, doesn't it?
Beautiful pics and tattoos. I'm thinking about getting my twins' names tattooed on me, too! :)
Post a Comment