The jeans on the bottom were my all time favorites, size 22W short "Amanda" cut by Gloria Vanderbilt. I've had them in several different sizes & colors. At my heaviest this particular pair were almost too tight in the waist, they were always loose fitting from mid thigh down. The top pair is the ones I bought today misses size 10 short mid-rise, straight leg, stretch by Levi's. I put the old jeans on over the ones I was already wearing and still couldn't pooch out enough gut to keep them up!! I keep holding up the 10's and saying, "Really? These fit ME?!?!?! Really?!"
20 comments:
I saved one pair of my size 20's. Sometimes I put them on and giggle lol. I used to buy those Amanda jeans too. One of the few brands that have short jeans that fit. I finally found some at Fashion Bug that fit. I used to buy ALL my clothes there, and now I can shop anywhere and they are the only ones who make a short jean that's cut right for me.
I have also found out that it's just as hard for me to shop for clothes now as when I was 240+ lbs. Actually, it was easier as there was only one section that had anything that fit. Now I wander all over and still can't find anything. The thing I always hated about plus size clothing is that they apparently think if you wear a 2x you must love big flowers all over your clothes lol.
Oh.. and I hang those big pants right in the front of my closet so I never ever forget how big my booty was.
Pretty darn fun, huh? I just bought some size 8's and in a different brand some 6's! Holy cow!
WOOOOT HOOOOOT! Skinny jeans cometh!!!!
Yes! That's awesome. Love the picture. I tried on my "Jared" skirt yesterday and it was nutty how big it was. The thing was skin tight on me - I wore it the DAY I started my pre-op diet. I actually thought it looked cute. I hold up small pants now and I can't believe that they fit me! It's so much fun! Congrats on your success - only 7 pounds to goal? That is so great!!!
Wow.. I haven't had much time to comment but keep noticing how freaking skinny you are getting! You look SO good. You must be over the moon.
Those 10's look teensy compared to to the 22's!
Absolutely fantastic!!! What a great picture!
That's an incredible picture! Very inspiring!!
WOWOWOWOW!!!! Awesome picture. What a visual!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome! :) I can't wait til I can retire all of my 20's, that I just NOW got into! lol
That's amazing, congrats!! I can't wait until I get to that stage :-)
Very cool. Congrats!
what a great photo!! I would have never thought of this type of photo to measure success.
Wow!!! That is so awesome!! Great work!
A picture paints a thousand words...WOW!!! Good for you!
That is SO AWESOME, Sarah!! I'm so proud of you! :)
Size 10's!!!
wahooo...I dream of 10's :) I got on slacks once but I think it was a vanity size thing..Jeans..no way. The difference in the two pairs of jeans is impressive.
Thanks for commenting a few days ago at my place. There is another person coming down from the Seattle area..Not sure if that is the particular part you are at.
xxxooo
Hey there! I am a new follower!
Wow - what a motivational picture! I think I once owned a pair of those "Amanda" jeans, too!
www.thebandontherun.blogspot.com
OMG those jeans are TINY... I am inspired. You must be so proud of yourself! Congratulations
Post a Comment