Monday, February 14, 2011

I Am Such a Lucky Lady!

Hubby just ordered me a Garmin Forerunner 305! They are on sale at Wal-mart(dot)com for $128.54 (plus tax & .97 shipping) I consider myself lucky because we have been b.r.o.k.e since Hubby has been on leave for his foot surgery. But he's been keeping himself occupied over the last week selling stuff on EBay. He has transferred some of his profits to our checking account, bought a couple of small items on eBay and ordered a bunch of household things from WMart. My practical side said not to let him order the Garmin but my selfish side said, "Let him! You deserve it!" It's not keeping food out of my pantry & our bills are paid so I said yes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that garmin and loooove it

Bonnie said...

Please let me know how you like it. I might be asking for one for Mother's Day.

Amanda Kiska said...

I love it when people find creative ways to get the things they want and need!

I just noticed your profile picture. I don't know how long ago you changed it, but HOLY SMOKES, Batman! You're SKINNY! 7 lbs. to goal??? WOW!!! Let's see some more pics! You look amazing!

Unknown said...

Enjoy it!!!

Sarah G said...

Thanks Amanda! No one has callede skinny in a loooooong time. ;)