Friday, February 11, 2011

And the Response...

"Wow, didn't see that coming. Ok not being friends. Maybe we should talk sometime tho ..Lemme know your thoughts or should i just go piss up a rope?"

That's as close to admission as you can get with out actually saying the words. No?

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Let me know your thoughts?? What the hell!?! What does he want you to do wait for an explaination? Talk it out like you had a fight? Yah, go piss up a rope, buddy. Keep your mouth open while your doing it!

You are a brave girl.

Rhonda said...

Definitely the latter!

Sarah G said...

My thoughts exactly Amanda!!

~Sandi @ This one time at 'band' camp... said...

I concur! Go piss up the rope!

Linda said...

Talk it out??? Ugh. the rope seems the best option.

Bonnie said...

I wouldn't bother talking with him. And I'd have another suggestion on what he could do with that rope.

Something About Kellie said...

Good for you for sending the message loud and clear - you don't need that kind of person in your life. Oh and cudos to your husband for empowering you to do it!

Tracy said...

I wouldn't bother talking to him. You are obviously on his mind and he is looking for redemption. Let him live in his personal hell. He deserves it.