(B) Bed Size: King
(C) Chore You Hate: Folding/putting away laundry
(D) Dogs? One
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee
(F) Favorite Color: Toss up between Red & Purple
(G) Gold or Silver? Depends on the item
(H) Height: 5' 1"
(I) Instruments You Play: None
(J) Job Title: Domestic Engineer, Chief Disciplinary Officer, Head of Sanitation
(K) Kids: Holly, 13; Wyatt, 10; Averill & Lydia 4
(L) Live: Washington
(M) Mom's Name: Sheryl, but she goes by Sherry(N) Nicknames: Honey, Baby, Mom, Mama, Mommy, Puddin', Sally Sore Tooth
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? 4 total, three after child birth, one after gallbladder removal
(P) Pet Peeve: Too many to list
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "Rule #1 in Zombieland = Cardio." ~ Zombieland
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: 1 older half brother, 1 older half sister (have never met her in person), 2 younger brothers
(T) Time You Wake Up? 5am (wake hubby up for work) back up at 7am to start the kids' day
(U) Underwear: Hanes Hipsters
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Quite a few...cooked spinach, brussel sprouts, raw onion, beets, to name a few
(W) What Makes You Run Late: I try really hard not to so if I am running late it's usually out of my control like a kid issue or traffic.
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Knee, ankle, arm, spine, countless OB ultrasounds, Fluoroscopy to check band
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Top 5 family faves: Chicken Pot Pie, Lasagna, Sticky Chicken, Eggs Benedict, Anything Venison
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Pigs
3 comments:
Fun! Thanks for playing, Ms. Head of Sanitation!
"(Q) Quote from a Movie: "Rule #1 in Zombieland = Cardio." ~ Zombieland"
Best movie. I mentioned it in one of my earlier posts.
LOve this idea. I might just steal it :)
Post a Comment