How I wish I could attend BOOBs in Chicago, how about you?! Alas Chicago won't be happening for me and the closest mini meet-up is a 6+ hour drive or a $200 round-trip train ride away. =(
Due to my family schedule and financial constraints I am limited to a day-trip in my more immediate area. I am 2 hours North of Seattle, very close to the Canadian border. Is there anyone in this area that would like to get together?? I'd be willing to organize something if there is! Drop me a comment or message if you're interested!
2 comments:
I'm not sure who else is in the immediate area besides me & Jen. I go up to Bellingham fairly regularly. I assume based on what you said in the post that you're in that general area. My schedule is pretty crazy, but I can always find time for a meet up. :)
I like in the Seattle area, would be more than willing to do something!!
Post a Comment