Hubby is not a great photog and he was frustrating the crap outta me, these are the best shots out of about 10 he took. This is my $2 sweater (and $3 t-shiry under it) from the consignment shop, it looks way better in person. :) And just for shits and grins here's a before shot:
This was taken in 2005, I was about 200 lbs and felt pretty cute that night going out for a batchelorette party, got pregnant with the twins about 2 months later.
8 comments:
You look FABULOUS! What an inspiration :) Way to go girlie!! I know you feel great! Thanks for sharing! :)
GREAT pictures!! Fantastic job!
You look fantastic! So cute!
You look so good!! Great job!
You look wonderful. What an inspiration you are!!
Tracy
bandedadventures.blogspot.com
You look beautiful! So proud!
You really do look fantastic, congratulations!
I wanted to let you know that I changed my blog URL. Was told it would redirect everyone correctly and it doesn't seem to be doing that. I'd love to keep you with me as we do this weight loss thing! My new URL is http://mariasmusing.blogspot.com/. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Maria
You are looking fantastic.
Post a Comment