I feel so much better than I did on Sunday and yesterday for that matter. I was able to eat bandster portions today and nothing got stuck. No pain, no discomfort, no slime, no pb-ing, no vomiting. Thank Goodness!!!! Feeling better today made me realize just how miserable I really was these last 3 or so weeks. Sunday I would have removed Obi myself if I could have, today I'm glad he's "around". Tee hee
I had a great NSV on Saturday, I went to a tiny local consignment shop and found a Bass (Stretch) sweater size Large, a brand new w/ tags Old Navy (Perfect Fit) t-shirt size XL, and a Maurice's (never heard of it) light weight hoodie size XL. Large & XL?!?!! And pre-shrunk no less, they t-shirt is tighter than I would wear in public just yet but it works great under the sweater which looks HOT on me, if I do day so myself! And all for only $9!!! Gotta love a bargain!
I know the 11 pounds I lost in the last two weeks is a fluke and I'm expecting to see a gain this week but since I know it's not due to me cheating myself or doing anything "wrong" I'm just going to roll with it, hell I may not even weigh in this week!
3 comments:
That's awesome all the way around!
I wouldn't worry abou the 11 pounds either. It is what it is and being back on track matters more than anything.
Great Bargins !
11 pounds that great - enjoy !
Wow you are really close to your goal. I am at the other end of the spectrum just starting but I will get there.
Post a Comment