Friday, February 25, 2011

BYOC!

Edited to give credit! This little survey is thought up and published by Drazil!  Feel free to copy and post it to your own blog!

1. Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
Generally I sleep with one ear open & kid related sounds get my attention.

2. If you were made into a professor for a day, what topic would you lecture on?
Child Passenger Safety, (importance of properly fitted and used car seats for children) a mini passion of mine. :)

3. What’s a skill you’ve always wanted that you don’t currently have?
Make-up, hair, & fashion!

4. Have you ever been in a real cat fight?
Not since I was about 10 or 11, I went a few rounds with a neighbor girl. We rolled around on the ground, scratched, punched, pulled hair. Surprisingly enough there was no biting. It was over when she started to cry. I won.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

There's a lot of sadness and grief rolling through Blogland right now. My heart goes out to everyone suffering.
There is also a lot of success & excitement out there too! I revel in the happiness with these folks!

In my real life things are looking up. Hubby is finally back to work, I have to taxi him back and forth but at least he's back at work. My mother-in-law decided to go for an extended visit to Arkansas. She left Monday with no return ticket booked. I can not tell you how relieved I am. I got my Garmin Wednesday, I've only used it once to track the mileage around my block but I'm already in love. Can't wait to use it on a run, but this cold snap needs to end first!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are cool questions... I might have to 'steal' it!

Sarah G said...

Yes MIL lives in a camper trailer in our driveway. I was OK with the idea when she moved in (late July 2010), and it was OK while we were in the honeymoon phase (a month?), now she's just a pain.

Kelly said...

I've heard of Garmin, but I run so sporadically that it wouldn't make sense for me to get one.

Kelly said...

P.S. Your progress is amazing!

Anonymous said...

SO glad things are looking up for you, Sarah! I hope you have a fabulous week! *Hugs*