Monday, January 31, 2011

11 Pounds

That is how much I lost in the last 2 weeks. According to the Dr's scale no less. I went in today for an un-fill. The nurse took out .5 cc's, and I could feel a difference immediately. Yesterday was by far my worst banded day ever. Nothing passed through Obi after my coffee. I felt sick and vomited all day. I had to sleep sitting up because I kept vurping (vomit burping)in my sleep. I even threw up liquid anti-nausea medication & an antacid. It was the most miserable I've been in a looooong time, so glad it appears to be over.

My laptop seems to have died on me and it's difficult to post comments from my iPod so please forgive me for being out of touch. I am still reading!

Live, Laugh, Love!!

8 comments:

Cheeseburger Girl said...

That sounds miserable. I'm glad you got some relief!

Fiddle in the Band said...

Hope this rough spot is over for you and you are feeling better!

Angela said...

11lbs great! How you got there...not so great. I know how you feel so I am glad you got some relief.

Amanda said...

I hope you are feeling better you poor thing!

Rhonda said...

I'm glad you went in and got an unfill! That sounds awful!

LDswims said...

Glad you got the unfill - scary stuff - I hate those vurps!

Hope you are moving onwards and that the 11 pounds doesn't rebound.

Amanda Kiska said...

Yuck! That is a miserable way to lose 11 lbs.

Katie said...

Vurps.
I hope my son never hears of this word or I will never hear the end of it. ;)

Glad you are feeling better.
NO MORE VURPS!