Thursday, January 6, 2011

Weigh In Yesterday!

I came in at 159 lbs yesterday morning. OMG I'm in the 150's! WOOT! That means I have a mere 19 lbs to my goal. I  was thinking that I was in the 160's for a a lot longer than any other decade, so to speak, but I just checked my L1vestr0ng.com tracker and it was really wasn't. I am still right on my 10 lb per month average.

NSV- I had to take hubby to work last night for the all important Union vote. Being there are only 12 employees at the facility that are allowed to vote it was critical he be there. A couple of his co-workers who haven't seen my since pre-banding had to pick there chins up on the ground when they saw me. **grin**

Speaking of hubby, I know there is at least one person who follows me that is in the medical field, I have a question. He is in a splint right now to accommodate the swelling from surgery, he lost his balance while standing to pee last night and put the bad foot down to catch himself. He thinks he may have cracked the bottom of the splint causing it to push into the bottom of his foot. Is that possible? Should I advocate a call to the surgeon's office to see if he needs to be checked out?

Couch to 5K Week 4 Day 2 today. Outside, in the drizzly rain. It made me feel good all over to get out there. What a great stress reliever!

Keep fighting the good fight everyone!!

Live, Laugh, Love

9 comments:

Read said...

Yay on the new decade!!! And what a great NSV!!!

Sarah said...

Totally awesome! 150s... I'm still 20 away from that and it still seems like a dream. I'm so happy for you!

Bonnie said...

Great job!

Crazed Nitwit said...

Call the surgeon. Better safe than sorry and I bet he's hurting big time!

Woohoo on the walking in the rain! I cleaned rather than walked today. I am also down into the 150's. Size 8 jeans~who'da thunk? You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!! :)

Leslie said...

COngrats!!!

Silverhairedgoddess said...

Congrats - only 19 pounds to go !!!! how great is that !

Fiddle in the Band said...

That is awesome!

Dawnya said...

Congrats!! Goal here you come!!!