I'm riding down to Seattle tomorrow with my mom, we will stay over night at my uncle's house and he will schlep us to the airport at 5am on Monday. I've made arrangements to stay with some old friends in Anchorage, they even said they would get me around town as needed. Those people have saved my bacon on more than one occasion I am so grateful to have them in my life! My mom is staying at least until Thurs or Friday, possibly beyond that if Nana hasn't passed by then. So far the plan for me is to return on Friday when my little brother leaves too. This is where it gets worrisome, if my mom doesn't come back at the same time *and* I can't get a seat on a flight from Seattle to Bellingham I will have to beg a ride off my brother or someone else since Hubster can't drive to come and get me. Oy!
Of course the Hubster isn't looking forward to me being gone as he'll have to rely on The Girl and his mom for support so I'm feeling a little guilty.
The stress is getting the better of me, my stomach & Obi. I've been grouchy and felt yucky all day. I had a couple of bites of oatmeal after my coffee this morning and spent the next 2 hours feeling uncomfortable and foaming at the mouth. Later we went out as a family to run some errands and stopped to grab some lunch, I chose pintos and cheese from Taco Time, several small bites and I was done! I don't think it was stuck or my throat spasmed again but I know it felt awful. I have eaten a tiny amount of dinner (sticky chicken, a family favorite) so far but I don't think I'm going back for more. ugh...
3 comments:
I wonder if it is stress that could be the culprit?
Poor thing. Safe travels and we're thinking of ya!
Stress will really do it with the band sadly.
Try just have soft foods as much as possible, scrambled eggs, yoghurt etc and you will get through it!
It might also be the altitude or something that's accounting for the change in your band, along with stress. :(
Post a Comment