Sunday, January 16, 2011
Agony, agony, agony
Well the relief I got when my period started was short lived. I've gone back to too tight in the last couple of days. I am even having trouble with water and coffee making me uncomfortable if I take a large sip or a couple small ones too close together. I haven't been pb-ing much and when I do it's just saliva mixed with stomach acid. Mostly I get really uncomfortable right in the center of my abdomen just below the rib cage and it lasts a long time, is that reflux? No heartburn. I'm calling in the morning for an un-fill at the very least, I may ask for it to be done under flouro just to check placement. All I know for sure is I can't go on like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's right, you can't keep this up. I hope it all works out and a small unfill will fix your problems!!!
Hope that everything is ok.
Post a Comment