Drazil has put out another addition!
1. Whether you’re a current exerciser or a wanna be worker-outer…what is your ultimate fitness goal? (i.e. – 50 pushups, 200 situps, run 5 miles, workout 7 days in a row, etc.)
First I want to run 5 miles with out stopping! I'll work on the pushups and situps later. I'll never work out 7 days in a row. ;)
2. Picture get to know you question: Take a picture of the purse you are currently using!
Currently using this handmade seat belt bag. You like? You can get one from my aunt & cousin here.
Will be switching it up for the summer to my $1 vintage Dooney & Bourke. Gotta love thrift shops!!
3. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog world.
Real life has been a drag. Between my band slip & our boat motor blowing up if we didn't have bad luck we'd have no luck at all. We'll be OK, we always are. :)
Blog world has been great, I've gotten a lot of good support, can't thank you guys enough.
4 comments:
Your bags are cute!! =)
I'd love to run 3 miles without stopping! I'm really only up to about 1/2 a mile right now and it feels great! I never thought I'd be someone who liked to run!!!
=)
Breanne
www.ladylapband.com
Good God in heaven - why didn't you tell me I wasn't following you? I'm so sorry..but so happy I found you! Thanks for BYOC and that 1st purse is soooo cute!
I like the bags. I have so many but usually stick to the same two. It kinda bums me out knowing that I have spent so much money on purses and never use them.
Super cute seatbelt purse! I will have to check those out.
Post a Comment